Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Football time is here again. I am not a huge football fan, but i do like football sundays. I do think it is a little obnoxious that football is on monday's and now thursdays as well but hey what are you gonna do? Football sundays usually mean a bbq, hanging with family and friends. The fun stuff that keeps us all bonded. I actually joined a fantasy league this year. Just a bunch of females playing for imaginary loot, super fun. Although i dont know much about football its a good thing to do things sometimes that will help you bond with your husband. I swear ever since i said i was going to join this fantasy league its like he wont shut up about it. He thinks i am super cool now and interested in football, which i really am still not but...

Of coarse i cant make a post without a super cute pic of my kido's in it. So without further adieu here they are. Some oldies but goodies for your viewing pleasure!




hmm well i cant seem to find any football pics of meah. Strange because I know that i have them... Oh well hope yo enjoyed what you got!

No comments: