Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look what i made!!


I am so proud of myself. I have made a lot of stuff in my life but most of it is just stuff. i have never really ventured out into the land of clothing because i seemed as if it had to be so exact. lol Someone gave me instructions on how to make this skirt from scrap material and i LOVE it.

Meah thinks its cool too. She wanted to wear it as soon as she saw it, but she didnt want to take off her dolphins jersey so there you have it. she is my prissy little tom boy. I swear some day she will be playing baseball in her pretty little dress. lol Anyways i was hoping this would be easy because i am looking for something to make the little girls in my life for christmas as money is super tight right now. I know they will love them as much as meah does.

1 comment:

Melissa Ann Rodgers said...

Super cute skirt! You did a great job!