Friday, September 12, 2008

3 months old


I can not believe my baby is already 3 months old. Well actually he is almost 4 months old but i havent gotten to write about this so here it goes. lol! It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for him to arrive wondering what he would look like. What his personality would be like. Now 3 short months later he has quite the personality. he is a smilely cuddly little guy. I love his baby cuddles. I love that he likes me to sing to him and rock him to sleep. I seriously cherish every moment of his babyhood. Now dont get me wrong the kid can still scream like someone is pinching him for what seems like days, but when he isnt doing that he is just so darn cuddly.

meah is so good with him now too. At first she was kinda unsure of him i think. she loves babies but she hadn't really taken to aaden yet. Now she loves him so much. If she hears him wake up before i do she will run up to me "my brother is awake!" "come see" Just the other day he was laying on the floor and meah goes up to him and starts talking to him saying "Hello, My prince" "I love you my prince" i say this to aaden all the time and so now meah does too. meah is seriously like a little mini me. I love it. and then sometimes i dont, lol.

He babbles all the time now. just a cooing away, or if he wants to get your attention he will let out just one screech to see if you will pay attention to him. he is also very facinated with his hands he will seriously stare at his hands for like 30 min just moving them around and watching what they do. it is so fun to just watch him. I wonder what goes on in that little head of his.

I think any day now he will roll. he gets so close to rolling and then just gives up and cries till you pick him up. he also kind scoots forward a little bit. I know it isnt really on purpose and he is scrapping his poor little forehead on the floor/blanket as he goes but man is he strong.

um i think that is all that is new in the wonderful world of aaden. thanks for reading. stay tuned for more updates. lol

No comments: